Installation (recommendations Developer)
Before installing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4
* Make sure the system date and time are set correctly.
* Close all applications, including all antivirus programs and applications that are open on the taskbar in Windows. Otherwise, they will hinder the process of installation, and installation time may increase.
* In the Windows XP should log in as an administrator or a user with administrator privileges.
* Make sure there is enough space on the disk where you want to install the application.
* To avoid conflicts of files and memory close all running programs and delete the contents of temporary folders system [C: \ Documents and Settings \ \ Local Settings \ Temp] and [C: \ \ Temp].
* To avoid conflicts with previous versions of Corel Corporation is recommended to install the package CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 in a separate directory.
Installing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4
Before installation, read "Before installing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4», given above.
* Insert the disk labeled «CGX4_PGRM» CD into the CD-ROM drive.
If the Autorun screen does not appear automatically, click Start on the Windows taskbar and select Run. Type D: \ autorun.exe, where D - is the letter corresponding to your CD-ROM drive.
* To install follow the instructions.
This version of the assembly based on the trial of formal English and Russian editions of CorelDraw Graphics Suite X4 with integrated SP2.
Trial versions repacked in the Retail and merged into a single installer with the simultaneous installation of both language versions.
Installation was carried out from an image loaded into DAEMON Tools Lite Version 4.30.4.